A message to our customers during (Coronavirus) COVID-19
Collectively, we are facing in fact unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus/ COVID-19 pandemic are affecting all of our friends, families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. For the duration of this time, I wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at Families & Community Support Service.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts are especially with those who are have died as a result, sick, to whom we extend our heartfelt wishes for a full speedy recovery. And we’re straightforwardly inspired by the selfless NHS workers and other healthcare workers around the world who are on the front lines working tirelessly to care for people in need.
At Families & Community Support Service, we’re focused on the health and safety of our staff, students, volunteers, families and communities. We’ve put extra measures in place to keep all our team safe and healthy in line with Government guidance, we’ve temporary closed our office.
All of our staff and volunteers have been strongly encouraged to work from home typically working remotely, this shift has been relatively smooth and we continue to deliver the highest levels of performance, availability, and security. Therefore, if you are a potential or existing customer and need support or advice of any kind please call us on 07877278723 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org In the meantime please stay alert, protect the NHS, save lives
As we go forward, we’ll be certain to keep you updated, and know that we always value your questions, ideas and feedback.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): What you need to do
- Stay alert
- We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
- Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms. Please adhere to government new rules: “GOV.UK CORONAVIRUS ALERT new rules in force now: at gov.uk/coronavirus or visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/